Research and Development
The platform provided by IVRS help guide decision making for clinical development stage by performing visual and quantitative studies as well as the inhibitory effect of potential therapeutic effects in living animals.
We can provide service in following the disease progression and the effect of treatment over time in living animals in preclinical settings by offering whole body imaging 3D.
We are able to use the most advanced and sensitive instrument on the world market
In vivo optical imaging of your cells, antibodies, small molecules and nonoparticles to study:
- Measurement of tumor size and cancer metastasis
- Inhibition effect of potential anti-cancer drug
- Morphological changes observed in chronic inflammation
- Drug-induced liver damage and toxicology
- Integration of implanted sensors into the brain or body
- Bio-distribution and efficacy of drug delivery